4 Personal Branding Lessons From Asa, Rihana, Taylor Swift and Adele- Lesson for up-coming Artiste|Musenta Blog

posted in: Articles, General | 0

Before now; It used to be that music marketing and distribution success depended on an artist getting ‘discovered’ and being represented by the right music label. Now, artists are taking back ownership of their brands and distribution of their products. And with technology, that distribution is now inexpensive and accessible. Any artist can instantaneously and independently distribute music on a global scale using iTunes, YouTube, Pandora, and Spotify.

As this concentration of rewards begins to occur in the entertainment  industry, you’ll want position yourself, through the use of technology, to be in the top 1% in the game. How can you increase your chance to earn the profits the other 99% are fighting for?

Take some tips from Asa, Rihanna , adele and Taylor Swift.

  1. Be Unique

The high rated ASA needs no introduction, if you are fan of good music you definitely must be following Asa on twitter. Asa is well respected and adored by fellow musicians, Asa’s music is different, her sound is different, she makes music like she was born to do it, with the amazing use of her Guitar it makes her craft more unique.  Asa’s style of music is basically POP,SOUL and R&B .

  1. Know and Understand Your Audience

Adele’s 25 album broke all previous sales records in 2015 with 7.44 million album copies sold. Her marketing success is even more remarkable, given her choices to NOT offer her music via streaming media and release the album in the last six weeks of the year. She accomplished this outsized return by using the right technology to reach her specific her audience; 35 year old moms who consume their content on demand (after the kids go to bed). Skipping ephemeral social feeds; she recorded a concert for NBC, then hit The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon, Today, and SNL. It’s no coincidence, all are accessible on demand to working mothers wherever and whenever.

  1. Tempt Them with Singles
    Rihanna created a PR storm around her eighth album Anti, teasing fans with her singles, “FourFive Seconds” and “B***h Better Have My Money” while building suspense around the album’s drop date. In doing so, she secured constant attention in 2015, and gave herself time to work on the rest of the album.
  2. Become a Beloved Brand
    Taylor Swift is the master of personal branding, connecting with her hyper-social, surprisingly diverse audience daily on Twitter, Tumblr, Facebook and Instagram. With every interaction, she delivers what her fans specifically love about her: humor, intelligence, accessibility and gratitude.
If you would love us to help you build your personal brand or you wish to know how we can you become the next superstar, pls contact us by sending a mail to : sales@musico.com.ng
 
Call & SMS : (+234) 09032348435 

 

 

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *